- Minimum Weekly Rentals over 40 Miles. Except SUP or Kayak. Some exclusions may apply. Please inquire.
- SUP / Kayak Paddles are not designed to float. $60 will be charged for lost paddle.
- $100 deposit required at the time of reservation. Or total for rental if under $100.
- Deposit is non refundable if rental is canceled less than a month prior to beginning of rental.
- Credit / Debit Card Required to Rent
- Remaining balance of the rental must be paid prior to the first day.
- Renter is responsible for damages to pontoon or equipment.
- Lakes with invasive species require special cleaning and will incur a $30 cleaning charge.
- Cancellation of rental less than thirty days before reserved date forfeits the deposit.
- Cancellation of rental less than 48 hours prior to rental delivery time will still be charged the 1 day rental fee.
- Renter must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver's license.
- Payments accepted via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or Cash.
- Comes with full tank of gas and is expected to be returned as such.
- Delivery and pickup times will be set when reservation is made.
- Damages will be charged to the credit / debit card on file. SUP & Kayak Damage beyond use $500-750 will be charged to replace unit.
- Late return fees:
- 5-30 minutes late will incur a $30 charge.
- Beyond 30 minutes late is $1 per minute thereafter.
- Life jackets and throwable device are provided; please indicate the number and sizes needed. Sizes available are: Adult universal and various youth sizes.
- Pontoon Rental is Available in Brainerd, Nisswa, Pequot Lakes, Gull Lake, Whitefish Chain, Crosslake, Walker, Park Rapids, Grand Rapids, and many more areas. Give us a call to see if pontoon rental is available in your area.
- SUP & Kayak rentals must be picked up and returned to:
2403 State 84 NW
Longville MN 56655
Pontoon Delivery Charges:
|< 10 Miles||Free|
|80+ Miles||Out of Delivery Area|